1. We stand for the Bible. It is our law, our creed, and our final authority in all matters relating to faith and practice.
2. We stand for regeneration or "the birth from above" as a basis of church membership.
3. We stand for believer's baptism, the immersion of the believer in obedience to Christ command, as a symbol of the death to the old life and the resurrection to the new.
4. We stand for the separation of Church and State, and for the largest measure of civil and religious liberty.
5. We stand for education, evangelism, and worldwide missionary endeavor.